This post may contain affiliate links.We may earn little commission or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Water has so many purpose and I find drinking water for a healthy skin or weight loss very unique.
However, we don’t know how to go about it. I’ve heard ladies complaining about frequently visiting the toilet for a pee. I was once there then I figured it out.
Don’t just wake up and drink 4 glasses of water in the morning, you will pee it all out within an hour then the aim gets defeated because it haven’t stayed long to circulate your body.
But don’t stress anymore you are about to know how to drink water the right way that will stop you from frequenting the rest room.
How to drink water for a healthy skin.
Before going any further let’s answer this question.
How much water should you drink in a day?
So many opinions are given about this. However in a day you should drink at least 2 liter of water.
Now that you know the quantity, this is how you go about drinking it:
- Don’t gulp down the two liters of water at once. Or do the 4 glasses of water in the morning therapy. Rather take it in intervals of hours. You know the quantity you need for a day just make sure at the end of the day your doze is complete.
- Chewing a melon everyday for water can be boring how about you juice it and sip it down. There are many water based fruits and vegetables that won’t only give you a good skin but also keep you entirely healthy. Such fruits like watermelon, orange, pineapple, plums, apricots, blueberries, peaches, and raspberries. Read this to learn more.
- Take a soak. Yeah that feminine bath you don’t take as often as you should. To you this might sound like not the same thing as drinking water. However, the aim is to get a beautiful skin and soaking yourself is a good way to get water into your skin.
Let’s move to the next interesting part of this post
How to drink water for weight loss
Weight loss is a process that has many ways of achieving it. Water is also a way. Though water is not a diet on it’s own but here is how you take it to aid your weight loss journey.
- Drink water before meals. Taking water before meals helps you to consume less. It’s simple logic, you take some water and the space for food reduces.
- Eat nuts. Yes, there are nuts that are good for weight loss. Instead of snacking on cabs you snack with nuts. The thing is nuts makes you thirsty very often. So you find yourself drinking a lot of water. This is a very effective habit for weight loss. Ask an expert if you doubt me.
- When you exercise, you get thirsty with all the fluid leaving your body as sweat. You need to stay hydrated by taking more water.
- There are fruits and vegetable over 70% water base. Eat them and drink them. They will give you water and they are quiet filling too. We know fruits and vegetables are always recommended for loosing weight and healthy leaving.
Wait a minute! Are you thinking of starting to loose some weight? Here is a post that could help you out before you start. 3 things to do before you start your weight loss journey
These are my simple but very effective ways of drinking water the best way. It will reduce how often you pee LOL! and it will give you the best result for your skin and weight.