This post may contain affiliate links.We may earn little commission or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Are people still making a full-time income blogging? YES. Can I make it a side hustle with a full-time job? YES. Will it give me financial freedom if I stick to it? YES. How long will it take for my blog to become profitable? This post will answer the question and show you how to get financial freedom through blogging.
Do bloggers still make full-time income blogging?
yes, we do and blogging income is not going anywhere soon. All you need is access to the right resources that will guide you towards making a full-time living blogging.
Can I make blogging a side hustle with a full-time job?
Absolutely yes. A lot of bloggers I know, including me, started with blogging as a side hustle. You can blog on the side and still have a 9 to 5 job.
Can blogging make me financially stable?
If it can be a full-time hustle then it can definitely give you the financial freedom you are looking for.
Why is it possible to become financially free through blogging
- The number one reason is this, there are more than 5 ways you can make money blogging. You don’t have to choose one over the other. You can monetize your blog in at least 3 ways all at the same time.
- Blogging income is passive.
- The more you strategically work on growing your blog the more your income grows. You can be six months into blogging and earning $500 and six months later your income can be $2000. Blogging income grows. Since it grows it means your finances will become stable.
- You become your own boss.
How to become financially free through blogging
I am skipping the basics of starting a successful blog and jumping to how to make it make money for you. I believe you already have a niche and a target audience. Plus you know the type of content you want to create. Hence, we will see how to be financially free by becoming a blogger.
You can’t become financially free through blogging without it making you some money. Therefore, the first step to that freedom is monetizing your blog.
How to monetize a blog
There are many ways to monetize a blog and you might want to read the many ways in the blog post. However, we will be sticking to two practices and if you know something about blogging you know what they are already.
Monetize with Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is when you market and sell a product that is not yours and get a commission for every sale you make. The product is sold at the original price without you adding your own interest.
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money blogging and here are the reasons:
- You can get up to 70% commission and the least I know is 30%. The average commission is between 35% to 45%. Meaning if you sold a product of $100 through affiliate marketing and your commission percentage is 40%. You get $40 for every successful sale you make.
- You can start making affiliate sales with a small blog. I made my first affiliate sales with not more than 200 page views.
If you build a solid email list and a good email marketing strategy, your affiliate income will keep growing. This means that even if your pageview drops or some blog error occurs you will keep making money.
Monetize with Advertisement
Monetizing your blog with ads is simply when you run advertisements on your blog and you get paid for it. How do you get ads running on your blog?
- First is by getting accepted by an ad network and there are many good ones out there.
- Before you get accepted you must meet their criteria. Most of the important criteria are your content must be original and high quality. Then you must have a significant amount of page views. The least a good ad network accept is 10,00 page views.
- Once you get in, all you have to do is make the page views coming and then you have a steady/growing income.
- Ad income is very passive, hence, one of the ways every blogger wants to make money.
Now that you have monetized your blog, continue to grow it and watch how your blogging income grows. This is how you gain financial freedom through blogging.
The only resource that can show you how to blog on the side with a full-time job.
Knowing that blogging can make you financially and its potential is good enough. Also knowing how to monetize your blog is good. However, you need a guide to show you how to start from scratch and get the result you desire. I have taken many courses and gotten access to many blogging resources but this one stands out.
The $1k Blogger did that for me and it will absolutely do the same for you. I have no doubt. Every start of a new year I dedicate a post to it, just for someone like you. The reason is I want you to succeed and you can read all about it here.
$1K Blogger is created by a successful blogger, who started from zero and grew her blog income to over $4000 monthly and 5 figures annually.
Another reason why you need this course is this, it is very affordable and I would say it is cheap. Content creators and course creators over the years have massively increased the prices of their products and resources. But Lidiya made something this life-changing affordable.
With the $1K Blogger see the road map of how to start a blog, run it as a side income while still having your full-time job and start earning $1000 on a monthly bases.
Blogging is still a side hustle that can pay you well and show you the way to financial freedom. Don’t waste any time thinking if it is worth the try. I didn’t waste any, it eventually paid off and it is still paying off.